Wednesday, October 1, 2008

PCAT...

So I figured some of you might be going "PCAT? what's that?". The PCAT is the Pharmacy College Admissions Test. The tests basically weed out those people (i.e. me at the moment) who wouldn't be a good candidate for Pharmacy school. I'm graduating this semester and I am trying to get all my applications in for Pharmacy school which doesn't start until next Fall. One of the requirements is to take the PCAT. I wish they would just look at my grades because my Math and Science GPA is awesome! We'll see what happens. I'm trying to come up with alternative plans in case I don't get in. Maybe I will take a year off and work and take the test again and apply again (which might be the better option since as of right now I have no clue where we will be living). I don't know I'll figure it out sooner or later. Well it's off to bed for me so I can get up at 5:30am and go to work!

No comments: