Friday, September 19, 2008

Sarah's First Post

Since David has started posting to the blog I decided it was my turn! Right now I am in my last semester of University and as of today I have exactly 3 months left until I graduate! I can't wait to be all done with my undergrad stuff and be able to start pharmacy school. As you can read by David's posts he just graduate from DLI and is on his way to Texas for some training. My brother Jeff is living with me in Monterey, CA , so I'm not completely alone. In January we will be moving to Fort Richardson, Alaska. I'm kind of nervous/excited about this new journey in our life. Since there are no pharmacy school's in Alaska I will be applying to Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska, they are the only institution that has an accredited distance pharmacy education program. So since I will be doing online classes I will have lots of free time to raise a child! Yep, David and I will be starting our family in the next few years. I'm really excited for the future and all it has to offer us. Now it's time for me to go to bed because I have to get up early and go to work! (I work at Jamba Juice!) (Oh and I just got my greencard, finally!)

1 comment:

ACDC2005 said...

That's exciting, Alaska sounds a little crazy though. But I'm sure it'll be an adventure!