Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My New Finds

So I decided to go shopping today to get some stuff for our apartment! I found a coupon online for the container store for 25% off and it's good for your entire purchases. So I bought a bunch of stuff to organize the apartment. I also bought some kitchen stuff at Williams Sonoma (my all time favorite store!). I bought my friend Aimee some pink and green striped towels from Williams Sonoma when she got married and I really liked them. I wish I had bought some for myself. Well lo and behold they finally got the colors back! So I went crazy and bought green and pink stuff for my kitchen





















2 comments:

ACDC2005 said...

I love them too and oh my heck I want this stuff too!

Sarah said...

Go buy yourself some! They are really fun and girly! Super expensive but so worth the cute kitchen!