Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our New Place

So I finally got internet set up at our new place and took some pictures of our apartment:

Our front door

The living room leading into the dining area

Front Entry Way

View from the front door

Front Entry Closet

The sun room

The living room

More living room

Dining room leading into kitchen

View of the kitchen from the living room

View of the kitchen from the dining room

Kitchen

Kitchen

Kitchen

Kitchen

Dishwasher

Pantry

Laundry Room off of kitchen

Where the washing machine will go

Where the dryer will go

A view from the kitchen

View from dining area

View from sun room

Computer room

Close up of computer room

Sun Room

Sun Room

Sun Room

Bathroom

Bathroom

Bathroom

Bathroom

A place to sit in the shower

Bedroom

Bedroom

Bedroom

Bedroom Closet

Closet

Closet

Closet

Sock Clips that keep my socks together in the wash

Sock clip on socks

Linen closet

You may have noticed a few of the things in the pictures that I bought recently. My pink and green stuff in the kitchen. My baskets in the laundry room for organizing things. My organized pantry. Here's a picture of my freezer filled up with freezer meals I made since I've been here (29 total!)and the list of the meals on the side of the fridge.




I can't wait for all of our stuff to be here so I can take more pictures and have this place finally look like home!

No comments: