Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pharmacy Pre-reqs and Blessings

I'm so excited right now! I just found an online immunology course that will cost 1/2 of what it would cost me at Auburn which means I can now take both the Anatomy and Physiology course I needed at Columbus State University. I was freaking out because I couldn't figure out how to take both courses and I need both so now instead of spending thousands of dollars on online anatomy course I will be paying roughly $3000 to take the Immunology, A&P I and II, World Lit II, US History to 1865 and Microeconomics! I'm not excited about taking all those classes but I am excited that I can get it all done and will be able to go to Pharmacy School if I am accepted for the Fall semester. Woohoo! Everything seems to be falling into place and I know that these are blessings from Heavenly Father. Just in the last few days I feel like I've been blessed tremendously. I passed my PTCE, we finally got the money from David's TDY to Texas (took them 3 months to get it to us), paid off all our credit cards, and discovered that I could take all the classes I needed! Prayers do work! So does doing the things that we should be doing as LDS members(reading scriptures, paying tithing etc.).

No comments: