Thursday, April 23, 2009

One down one to go...

Well I got a letter from Auburn that says I was rejected...I'm a little disappointed but I know I could have had much better stats. Plus I had a ton of pre-reqs to do for Auburn so I don't blame them. I actually have felt that Creighton was where I would end up since I turned in the applications. I have heard from Creighton and they have placed me on their alternate list. The reason I'm on their alternate list is because I have to finish a couple of pre-reqs for them. The nice part about not getting into Auburn is that I only have to take 3 classes this summer instead of six! It could actually be 2 if I wanted to do it that way. I would have to take an online class from BYU for Human Anatomy instead of the Anatomy and Physiology I and II and I have to take Microeconomics (I took macroeconomics a few years ago, go figure!). Who knows I still haven't heard back from Columbus State University about taking classes there this summer. So if all goes well I will get into Creighton and be taking Pharmacy School online! I think it will be interesting to have online classes. And if I don't get into Creighton then I will finish the pre-reqs, work, retake the PCAT and apply again next year with much better stats. I hate the application process though...lots of time and money. So here's hoping to me getting into Creighton! (Also if I do go to Creighton our plans for when to have a baby may change...which I kind of like...I hate waiting!)

1 comment:

ACDC2005 said...

I don't think I could do that much school online. Or at least not something like Pharmacy school! I would never do all the work. I hope everything works out how you want it to though!