Friday, July 31, 2009

No more classes!!!

I've been a little MIA for the past few months because I was taking Anatomy and Physiology I and II, Microeconomics and starting a job as a Pharmacy Technician at Walmart. Life has been busy but I'm pleased to say that I am finally done with all of my prerequisite classes for Pharmacy School. Which means that I no longer have to go to school for a year! I unfortunately did not get into Creighton this year but will be applying next year and I will be a much more competitive applicant. I finally am getting experience working in a Pharmacy and will be volunteering at a local Hospital on my days off. I feel so extremely blessed to have my education and all the experiences I have had so far. David and I have decided that I should apply to Creighton University because of it's portability. David may want to go somewhere else in 3 years and me being able to take school with me would make life a lot easier...transferring Pharmacy School's isn't really possible because of the limited class sizes and not having available slots. I'm actually excited about my opportunity to take classes online. It might mean that we are able to start our family sooner...which is an exciting new adventure all in itself. I will definitely be blogging a lot more about what I'm up to since I love to be self relient and crafty...which means lots of baking, cooking, sewing, and organization.

1 comment:

Griff-Fam said...

Good job! A well deserved break from school, after working hard for so long! Post any good recipes or crafts that you do! I need inspiration!