Friday, August 14, 2009

Chocolate Soufflé

I love Food Network! It is one of my favorite shows and websites. I decided to make chocolate soufflé the other day because someone on a tv show made it and I hadn't made it in a few years. I used this recipe to make the soufflé and it was soo good! The recipe made a total of six soufflé which was more than I needed for the two of us but I read somewhere that you could keep the soufflé unbaked in the fridge for up to 3 days! So for the past three nights we've (mostly me, cause David didn't eat his until last night) had Chocolate soufflé for dessert! The nice thing about this dessert is that a person with a gluten allergy; like my mom, nana, and sister; can eat it because there is no flour. I didn't take any picture of the soufflé :( that I made but I will the next time I make it. Just be sure that your ingredients are room temperature and that you follow the directions exactly otherwise the soufflé won't puff.

PS: And speaking of Food Network...David and I are going to see Alton Brown in Atlanta for his 10th Anniversary show!!! I can't wait! (And hopefully David can go, he might be in training, otherwise I'll have to bring someone else along).

No comments: